You and I




When I was a child I used to listen love song, and I loved to dream, about the wedding, that in the future, I will know a perfect person, who love me, and I would like to dance with you.

Now, I know, who will dance for the rest of my life, because I have met a person who loves stand by me, and I will ride with you, and I will spare my life with you, and if you ask me to dancing in your "Ethernal Flame"

I will say that my life, never been the same, but in the same time, I appraciate my life now, because if is changing, you are with me, and you have made my soul better, and you have bettered myself.

You arrived in my life, and you are rewrite the story of my life, and you have patient to attend me, when we don't know each other, and I will ride a moutain to stay with you, because you are my strong man, that I have never met in my life. I' m ready to begin a story with you, above all I would like to share all the things, that we can make togheter, for all our life, because now, are you and I.

With you, I'm certainly, that I'm never boring, during my life, with you, because we change our love story in a magical ethernal dance of love forever. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

La rettocolite ulcerosa: cos'è? La testimonianza di Giorgia Cirulli

Tayla Clement: la ragazza che non può sorridere

Violenza o informazione?