I'm only human

 



The true is a bullet, who hit the persons, because sometimes can struggle the world, and the person aroud ours, but we can accepted, that we aren' t the same person, because we grow, and thre's nothing we can do about it.

Left the past more away along my street, and the hearts bronken, because life is built experience, along the route, that we have tracked. 

I know I used to be crazy, I used to be fun, I used to be very shy with people, because I felt fear to trust with other people, because I always committed the same mistake. That's cause I used be young.

I would like to cancel mistakes, words, that I wold never say, but is too much late to restarsting from the beginning of my history, and I decided to left me back the past, and take another road different, turns out croweded empty as soon as, because there' s someone else to go out, and I know I used to be crazy, I used to be fun, and shy, but I say I used to be young. I remember all nights that I can't asleep, because the concerns doesn't me to sleep, because I know that I used to always perfect, this put me down, I'm not perfect, I'm only human.

I committed every day mistakes, that I can't cancel because the mistakes exist and is real, but I'm only human, and it's impossible to change, but I promise to learn from the error everyday, and I can change and not repeat the same mistakes in the future, although it's still to be built.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

La rettocolite ulcerosa: cos'è? La testimonianza di Giorgia Cirulli

Tayla Clement: la ragazza che non può sorridere

Violenza o informazione?