Dangerous




Don' t know anything, about it, so close just a touch away . Your demostrate of love hits me, and other people, but I don't know, if you say it, suddenly you became another person, and I no longer recognize you. 

They say I' m a true believer. I know something's taking over now. I wanna run, but I don't know now, and when I can go. You just crossed my border now. Just a kiss away.

Give me a break, because I need space to think about our history. I'm melting away. You' re so dangerous. Or is it too late? Gotta know what's on your mind, because I know you, better than me.

I'm out of control, cause you wait it all. You' re so dangerous, you are my biggest mistake on my life. I'm blinded by your eyes.

Dangerous. I'm out of control. Don't you push it to the limit. You know me I'm hungry for your touch, no doubt, I wanna be your lover.

Give me a break, because you are so dangerous, and in this moment I'm out of control. I have comitted a biggest mistake to trust to you, you are an error, and a lie person, who I'm blinded by your eyes. Could you disappear to my life for ever?  

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

La rettocolite ulcerosa: cos'è? La testimonianza di Giorgia Cirulli

Tayla Clement: la ragazza che non può sorridere

Violenza o informazione?